Monday 14 July 2008

Welcome to my new blog!

Well I guess it's finally time to start my own blog. I spend so much time browsing other peoples blogs, I should really give something back :D

My blog is dedicated to pretty things, who doesn't like pretty? I have a huge interest in many crafts and hope to share some of those with you.

My primary hobby/business is making bakery style candles and wax melts, I have a website selling them, you can look at them here. This is a new one I have just perfected, strawberry tart, perfect for summer!

My other interests include (this grows by the day!) sewing, doll making, quilting, jewellery making, Fimo, cooking, crochet and knitting.

I hereby pledge to commit myself to this blog and not let it be a passing fancy! What a good way to document my makings and buyings :)

Sarah x

No comments: